Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better

The most popular video on our YouTube channel is "Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better", a song from the Broadway show Annie Get Your Gun. (Hehe...we could finally be mean to each other on stage without getting in trouble!)




After receiving the news that we made it to the Oregon State Fair in the Talent Competition in 2012, we stumbled upon two other girls singing "Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better". With a week until the competition, we changed our song and learned our first Broadway piece.
 
(It was one of the first times Cayla was performing without the comfort of a piano in front of her, but she had more fun onstage than she ever imagined she would!) We won third place, sharing the stage with two other fantastic Broadway performers.

"Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better" is still a song that makes us laugh, and we hope that it'll make you smile too!  


10 comments:

  1. Haha that's awesome! :D I haven't heard the song before, I need to remember to look it up later after school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were just too too cute! Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed their little duet! So talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We had so much fun learning it together.

      Delete
  3. omg! I <3 it:) I already commented on the wish to I will page. Do you live in Seattle? We should meet up when I go this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not in Seattle, but relatively close... Portland, Oregon. We would love love LOVE it if you could stop by!

      Delete
  4. Oh, one more thing. You both inspired me to follow my dreams which is to serve God and don't worry about what others say:D I will send you some songs if you give me ur e-mail address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thank you! Keep dreaming and never let anything get in your way. You can do it!

      If you send us a message through our "Contact" page, we can email you back. (I have this nagging feeling that you already did, but I'm a bit behind on checking. Sorry about that!)

      Delete
  5. Aww congrats! What a talented young girl =) #WW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that's one of my favorite songs you two sang! And you performed it so well...!
    You and Ashley (or you can Cayla, depending on who's reading this. XD) inspire me, you guys are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Go for it. Tell us what you think!

Contact

C O N T A C T

questions, messages, or booking? let them know.

Email:

caylaandashley@gmail.com

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone: