Blog is Officially Updated

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

The rain never stops pelting the earth here in Oregon. I'm wishing we were still in Hawaii! On the other hand, I am having a great time updating our blog like crazy. I have added pages, links, and cool gadgets... maybe I should be a web designer when I grow up! (Just kidding.) Not to mention that this blog that started out as a school assignment has 1000+ views!

One of my best accomplishments was figuring out HTML codes. Trust me, I still hardly know anything, but I love it! You can literally create anything if you know the basics. The "Contact" page was my second - best accomplishment, and soon the favicon will be. I have the favicon all ready, but whenever I want to upload it, this message appears: "Image is not square." Naturally I spent a good half-an-hour making sure it was square and trying again and again and again. Same message. Eventually I gave up. Well... the heavens are still letting loose a deluge of rain. (How long until summer?) 


Is there anything we can add or improve to our blog? What do you think?


4 comments:

  1. I like your blog alot, girls. The layout is simple and really easy to use. Looks like you are having fun as new bloggers!

    Tory G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tory! We tweak our blog every few days to make sure it stays updated and easy to use for followers. We're having a blast!

      Delete
  2. You have come a long way! from 1000 to 5000 views! nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been such a fun, rewarding journey, Ashley! Thank you for your support.

      Delete

Go for it. Tell us what you think!

Contact

C O N T A C T

questions, messages, or booking? let them know.

Email:

caylaandashley@gmail.com

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone: