Happy Birthday, Ashley!

Side note: We're so sorry for being absent from the blog throughout May... Ashley and I are working on *cough* big projects *cough* and -- insert cheers -- summer is nearly a week away! (Meaning, it's the season of stressful finals.) Now, without further ado...

Ashley is officially a teenager!

Happy birthday to a spunky, funny, and awesome little sister with big dreams and a big heart. She turned 13 yesterday!
 
I can't believe my little sister is now a teenager... she grew up so fast!  And I just realized I'll have to make some updates around the website. Oh well.
 
 
Here's a peek at the adorable, tiny, sweet girl she was a ten years ago:
 
 
 
Catch more of Ashley at her blog, "Like No Other".
 
 
       

6 comments:

  1. OhMyGod I did not know such adorableness existed. O.O
    "But you can't see me, I'm too far away." Awwwww....!
    Is she speaking/singing Romanian, in the video?
    SO adorable!
    Again, happy 13th birthday, Ashley! Welcome to teenage-hood! (Hey, did you save me a slide of Oreo ice cream cake? ;)
    Good luck on your finals, Cayla and Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Memories. Did this make you cry? You should do one on Cayla too:)<Shay

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Happy birthday dear Ashley. Hope you have a fabulous year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a really happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Go for it. Tell us what you think!

Contact

C O N T A C T

questions, messages, or booking? let them know.

Email:

caylaandashley@gmail.com

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone: