Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

Psalm 69:30
I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.


Happy Thanksgiving! This is a day to give thanks for all the blessings God gives us. We're looking forward to spending a day laughing and bonding with our family.

When this celebration is over, don't forget to thank God every day. Giving thanks doesn't end today! God guides us and loves us each and every day, so continue to seek and thank Him, long after Thanksgiving is over.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving! Here's a cute baby turkey for you, before you leave...




0 comments. Add yours!:

Contact

C O N T A C T

questions, messages, or booking? let them know.

Email:

caylaandashley@gmail.com

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone: